Thousands of people suffering from alcoholism, substance abuse and various behavioral disorders seek help everyday. Finding this help can be a very frustrating experience.
Anyone can call our national toll-free number and have a confidential conversation with one of our crisis response counselors. Our counselors will spend the time necessary to review with them and their loved ones the treatment alternatives that will best provide them with the help they need.
Recovery Options Network serves individuals and families, as well as churches, managed care companies, EAP’s and the dedicated people answering various crisis hotlines, giving them access to unlimited nation-wide resources.
Recovery Options Network is dedicated to serving the behavioral health care community by providing a quality service, while remaining sensitive to the needs and financial pressures that families deal with today.
If the Recovery Options Network can assist you in finding the link for those who are hurting to the help that is available, please call us today.
The Recovery Options Edge
- National Referral Resources
- Toll-free Call
- Dedicated & Caring Professionals
- Who Go the Extra Mile
- For Adults, Adolescents & Children
- Christian and Secular Programs
- Services Covered by Insurance
- County-funded Programs
- Low Cost and Ability to Pay
- Medical, Medicare and Medicaid
- Short & Long-term Residential Treatment for Alcohol and Drugs
- Relapse Prevention Programs
- Outpatient Programs
- Medical Detox
- Sober Living
- Continuing and Extended Care
- Individual and Family Counseling
- 12-Step Programs
- Support Groups
- Short & Long-term Inpatient
- Licensed Counseling Professionals
- Psychologists & Psychiatrists
- Eating Disorder Programs
- Support Groups
- Board & Care Facilities